Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 38

Ginni's crop was a huge success. She was a fantastic hostess. The food was great, as was the conversation, and the company even better. 

In the picture are a few 365 albums. After looking at them, I don't think they're for me. Dee mentioned she didn't think I would like them as they're not my style. I need the freedom to put an album together as I choose, instead of being given parameters and kits. Although everything is pre-made and given to you in one, convenient kit, I think I would rather use my own creative flair and put something together that's more "me." I'm still brainstorming. It's tricky since I need to get something that can accommodate at least one page for each week for an entire year. That's longer than a typical album. I may split it into two volumes, January-June and July-December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment