Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13

One of my favorite places to eat lunch is Panera. I became obsessed while I was a student in college since it's relatively cheap (compared to my other favorites like, Maggianos, Timpano's, and Macaroni Grill). Up until a few months ago, I was very anti-tomatoes. Although I love pizza sauce, salsa, and spaghetti- I would NOT eat tomatoes. My mom tried to get me to like tomatoes, constantly hiding them in my sandwiches and burgers, but I stood my ground. Recently, within the last few months, I realized...they aren't so bad. In fact, I actually (sometimes) like what they do to a burger or sandwich. So, I've been eating them. Never by themselves, but eating them nonetheless. This is huge in the eyes of my mother and sister who always wanted me to like tomatoes. 

About my picture: I've found a new love at Panera, since my taste in food has changed-- tomato soup. It's divine and especially paired with some of their hot bread. I have also found I like their tomato and mozzarella sandwich (another weakness of mine, cheese!).

1 comment:

  1. HOW to you stay looking so good after eating there? Lucky you. Panera is SOOOO bad, escpecially for those on weight watchers. There is only one thing in that whole place-a weight watchers person can eat. Eat some of that yummy stuff for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete